We thank our donors, Friends, fundraisers, volunteers and customers of our Garden Café and shops for enabling us to support people with severe and enduring mental health problems in our community. Our work would not be possible without your generous support and commitment.
How you can get involved and support our work:
- Become a valued Friend of Restore and keep up-to-date with our work.
- Fundraise for Restore – raise money while you have fun and meet likeminded people.
- Donate today and support our vital work.
- Volunteer with Restore – share your skills and learn new ones.
- Enjoy the relaxing atmosphere at our Garden Café or treat yourself and your loved ones to a gift from one of our shops.
- Attend our special events – heaps of fun for everyone at every age.
- Develop your skills, knowledge and understanding by taking part in a Mental Health First Aid (MHFA) course.
- Work with us or join our Board of Trustees.