All Upcoming Events
Our 8 riders (we call them the ‘magnificent eight’) raised just over £3,000 which is equivalent to £375 per rider. This was a marvellous achievement, which we are determined to better in 2019.
Are you interested? You set off from the beautiful Oxfordshire University Rugby Club on either the 25 mile, 50 or 80 mile routes around Oxfordshire. The routes are clearly signposted and there’s no pressure in terms of the pace that you’re required to ride at.
All we ask is that in return for free entry paid by us, you raise at least £250 in sponsorship from your friends and family. We give you advice and support with raising the funds and setting up your fundraising pages.
Please don’t hesitate. It’s a fun way to raise funds for us and a great way for you to get fit.
Give it a go! For more details, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01865 455822
Run for Restore!
Oxford Half Marathon returns on Sunday 13 October 2019
Get your FREE charity place when you pledge to raise at least £200 for Restore and mental health recovery!
You can run for Restore whether you take up one of our places or secure a place independently.
What will Restore provide you?
- One-to-one encouragement and support from our community fundraiser Henry. He’s always on the end of a phone line!
- A branded Restore running vest for you to keep forever.
- A certificate to thank you for your support.
- An invitation to a thank you dinner made by our service users.
- That amazing feeling of helping to change somebody’s life.
Email Henry on email@example.com or ring 01865 455822