Could your Community Group support us?
“Restore showed so much appreciation for what we did. It was a really personal experience” – Janey, Oxford Knitwits
Restore is a vital part of the Oxfordshire community, and we are so grateful to those local groups that have rallied around to support us. Schools and clubs have supported us in traditional ways, such as generous donations, and some wackier activities, such as knit-a-thons, rowing from Oxford to London, and fancy dress fun runs!
We will work with you to ensure you are fully supported, and that you have a positive, personal experience. Contact Lisa to find out more: firstname.lastname@example.org / 01865 455822.
Read our member’s stories to find out how your support can make a difference.
How can Restore work with you?
Where possible, we’d love to come along to your events, and are happy to talk to group members about our work. We can also provide Restore resources, such as buckets, banners and t-shirts. But it doesn’t stop there – we’ve worked with groups to do all sorts of things!
- We supported pupils at Didcot Girls School, St. Edwards School and Marlborough School to talk in assemblies about our work.
- We’ve provided volunteers for your activities – from wrapping Christmas presents to selling onion bajjis at Truck Festival
- We delivered an interactive workshop about mental wellbeing for an NCS group (10 young adults aged 16-18)
- We worked with Oxford Spires Rotary Club to provide volunteering opportunities, helped to write bids and budgets, supported fundraising activities, and attended club meetings to chat about our work.
- We’ve partnered with a local chef to create a pop-up restaurant in our Garden Café
- We’ve provided resources for fundraising events – and not just leaflets! We’ve even helped acapella group Ultrasounds and Aneurhythms to find a thermal container for their mulled wine at their recent Christmas concert!
- We created bespoke resources for our partnership with St. Edwards School, such as branded gift aid envelopes and banners.
- We knitted for 5 hours with Oxford Drunken Knitwits at their sponsored knit-a-thon!
Thank you so much to our friends in the community….
Banbury Quaker Meeting, Banbury Rotary Club, Cards Which Change The World, Carrdus School PTA, Central Oxford Mosque, Didcot First, Didcot Girls School, Didcot Rotary Club, Didcot Women’s Guild, Dragon School Drama Department, Firry Mic, Goring and Streatley Concert Band, Marlborough School, North Oxford Rotary Club, Our Lady & St. Edmund Church of Abingdon, Oxford Christadelphians, Oxenford Cricket Club, Oxford Ladies Golf Club, Oxford Spires Rotary Club, Oxford Tri Club, Oxford Yes Group, Regal Community Centre, Smoke and Thyme, St Mary Magdalen Oxford, St Nicholas’ Marston, St. Edmunds Hall Boat Club, St. Edmunds College Oxford, St. Edwards School, St. Mary’s Iffley, St. Michael at the North Gate, Ultrasounds and Aneurhythms, Woodfarm Primary School